The Et225 is an extension for all inclinable fasting items (where the item name says “inclinable”), such as: B. Rod, anchor and GoPro holder. The extension is switched between by loosening the inclinable joint and then screwing it back onto the extension. It consists of a tubular rod with a gradually adjustable angle for your accessories. So you have the freedom to place your inclinable fasting accessories as you want them. The aluminum connection is twisted 90 ° on one side, which makes sense for some accessories. In particular, this can be the case with z. B. Action cameras or tablets can be an advantage.
The extension can be installed quickly and easily. Here is an example that will clearly explain how you should proceed:
Let’s say you have a Ht213 rod holder from Fasten and you want to extend it in height. Then you should use this extension together with the rod holder. The rod holder can be tilted and comes with a corresponding star-shaped connector for the Fs219 holder.
- To use the extension, you should unscrew the star-shaped plug from the rod holder.
- Then screw this to the lower end of the extension.
- The actual rod holder that is left is screwed to the upper end of the extension.
- Now you have mounted your rod holder on the extension. Now you can insert the extension into the Fs219 bracket on your boat. Note: You can determine the angle of inclination yourself. The washers supplied are used to gradually fine-tune the angle of inclination. Once you have determined the angle, all you have to do is tighten the screw with the plastic handle by hand so that the position of the rod holder is fixed.
The assembly is identical for all other inclinable fasting accessories.
Since the Et225 extension consists of a metal tube with a diameter (Ø) of 25 mm, you can attach an additional FMr125 or FMr225 base with bracket (s) to the tube. The extension is 205 mm long.
- Extension for all inclinable fasten accessories, such as rod, anchor or GoPro holders
- A connection rotated by 90 ° compared to Ex 225
- Length: 205 mm
- gradually tiltable
- requires an Fs219 bracket that must be present on your boat
- simple fixing mechanism without tools
- Thanks to the tube diameter (Ø) of 25 mm, you can attach an additional FMr125 or FMr225 bracket