The Ex325 is an extension for all inclinable FASTen items (where the item name says “inclinable”), such as rod, anchor and GoPro holders. It consists of a tubular rod with a gradually adjustable angle for your accessories. So you have the freedom to place your tiltable FASTen accessories as you want them. This can be particularly advantageous for action cameras.
The extension can be installed quickly and easily. Here is an example that will clearly explain how you should proceed:
Let’s say you have a FASTen HT213 rod holder and you want to extend it in height. Then you should use this extension together with the rod holder. The rod holder can be tilted and comes with a corresponding star-shaped connector for the Fs219 holder.
- To use the extension, you should unscrew the star-shaped plug from the rod holder.
- Then screw this to the lower end of the extension.
- The actual rod holder that is left is screwed to the upper end of the extension.
- Now you have mounted your rod holder on the extension. Now you can insert the extension into the Fs219 bracket on your boat. Note: You can determine the angle of inclination yourself. The washers supplied are used for the gradual fine adjustment of the angle of inclination. Once you have determined the angle, all you have to do is tighten the screw with the plastic handle by hand so that the position of the rod holder is fixed.
The assembly is identical for all other inclinable FASTen accessories.
Since the Ex325 extension consists of a metal tube with a diameter of 25 mm, you can attach an additional FMr125 or FMr225 base with bracket (s) to the tube. The extension is 305 mm long.
- Extension for all inclinable accessories from FASTen, such as rod, anchor or GoPro holders
- Length: 305 mm
- gradually tiltable
- requires an Fs219 bracket, which must be available on your boat
- simple fixing mechanism without tools
- Thanks to the tube diameter of 25 mm, you can attach an additional FMr125 or FMr225 bracket