The Ex632 is an extension for all inclinable fasting items (where the item name says “inclinable”), such as: B. Rod, anchor and GoPro holder. The extension is switched between by loosening the inclinable joint and then screwing it back onto the extension. It consists of a tubular rod with a gradually adjustable angle for your accessories. So you have the freedom to place your inclinable fasting accessories as you want them.
The extension can be installed quickly and easily. Here is an example that will clearly explain how you should proceed:
Let’s say you have a Ht213 fastener rod holder and want to extend it in height. Then you should use this extension together with the rod holder. The rod holder can be tilted and comes with a corresponding star-shaped connector for the Fs219 holder.
- To use the extension, you should unscrew the star-shaped plug from the rod holder.
- Then screw this to the lower end of the extension.
- The actual rod holder that is left is screwed to the upper end of the extension.
- Now you have mounted your rod holder on the extension. Now you can insert the extension into the Fs219 bracket on your boat. Note: You can determine the angle of inclination yourself. The washers supplied are used to gradually fine-tune the angle of inclination. Once you have determined the angle, all you have to do is tighten the screw with the plastic handle by hand so that the position of the rod holder is fixed. You can screw the two parts of the extension together in the same way, taking into account the angle of inclination.
The assembly is identical for all other inclinable fasting accessories.
Since the Ex632 extension consists of a metal tube with a diameter (Ø) of 25 mm, you can attach several FMr125 or FMr225 bases with brackets to the tube. The extension is 610 mm long.
- Extension for all inclinable fasten accessories, such as rod, anchor or GoPro holders
- Length: 610 mm
- gradually tiltable
- requires an Fs219 bracket that must be present on your boat
- simple fixing mechanism without tools
- consists of 2 metal tubes with a kink in the middle
- Thanks to the tube diameter (Ø) of 25 mm, you can attach several FMr125 or FMr225 brackets