Set includes: 1x Ht213 + 1x Ex632.
The HT213 rod holder allows you to securely attach your fishing rod on board your inflatable boat. It gives you full control over the fishing process and has many options for position adjustment. The HT213 is made of high-strength plastic and can withstand even high loads. It also gives your boat a stylish look.
All you need is an Fs219 bracket already attached to your boat. The rod holder is then conveniently mounted on this bracket.
Advantages of the rod holder:
- has a stern stop that prevents the fishing rod from rotating
- can be placed at any angle around its axis
- has a fastening ring for fastening the fishing reel, which prevents the fishing rod from falling out of the holder during trolling
- allows you to adjust the angle of your fishing rod relative to the horizon
The Ex632 is an extension for all inclinable fasting items (where the item name says “inclinable”), such as: B. Rod, anchor and GoPro holder. The extension is switched between by loosening the inclinable joint and then screwing it back onto the extension. It consists of a tubular rod with a gradually adjustable angle for your accessories. So you have the freedom to place your inclinable fasting accessories as you want them.
The extension can be installed quickly and easily. Here is an example that will clearly explain how you should proceed:
Let’s say you have a Ht213 fastener rod holder and want to extend it in height. Then you should use this extension together with the rod holder. The rod holder can be tilted and comes with a corresponding star-shaped connector for the Fs219 holder.
- To use the extension, you should unscrew the star-shaped plug from the rod holder.
- Then screw this to the lower end of the extension.
- The actual rod holder that is left is screwed to the upper end of the extension.
- Now you have mounted your rod holder on the extension. Now you can insert the extension into the Fs219 bracket on your boat. Note: You can determine the angle of inclination yourself. The washers supplied are used to gradually fine-tune the angle of inclination. Once you have determined the angle, all you have to do is tighten the screw with the plastic handle by hand so that the position of the rod holder is fixed. You can screw the two parts of the extension together in the same way, taking into account the angle of inclination.
The assembly is identical for all other inclinable fasting accessories.
Da die Ex632-Verlängerung aus einem Metallrohr mit dem Durchmesser (Ø) von 25 mm besteht, kannst Du an dem Rohr mehrere FMr125 oder FMr225 Basen mit Halterungen anbringen. Die Verlängerung ist 610 mm lang.
- Verlängerung für alle neigbaren Zubehörartikel von Fasten, wie Ruten-, Anker- oder GoPro-Halter
- Länge: 610 mm
- stufenweise neigbar
- benötigt eine Fs219-Halterung, die an deinem Boot vorhanden sein muss
- einfacher Fixiermechanismus ohne Werkzeuge
- besteht aus 2 Metallröhren mit einem Knickpunkt in der Mitte
- dank des Röhrendurchmessers (Ø) von 25 mm kannst Du mehrere FMr125- oder FMr225-Halterungen anbringen