Set includes: 1x St050 + 4x FMp224.
With this attachment to your boat, you can either mount devices on it or hold on to it. In large boats there is often an equipment rack at the stern. Various things such as lighting, flags, loudspeakers, GPS receivers, etc. can be attached to it. Now it is also possible for small boats to retrofit such an equipment rack. It can also be removed. If you like fishing while standing, you know how shaky it can be with narrow boats. Here this accessory is often used as a stand aid for holding on.
It is made of round aluminum tubes with a diameter of 32 mm (Ø). At the 4 attachment points on the boat there are special joints (technical term: Cardan Joint), which enables these accessories to be flexible and therefore ideal for holding on even at higher speeds.
The support stand has a height of 800 mm and there are 4 different widths.
- St050 500 mm width e.g. for kayaks
- St080 800 mm width e.g. for canoeing
- St110 1100 mm width, for example for inflatables and boats
- St140 1400 mm width e.g. for RIB
All models have 2 x FMr132 brackets, where you can attach any fasting accessories.
The colors black / black cost a little more because they have to be processed further. In order to get the aluminum black, they are powder-coated and thus look significantly higher quality.
The FMp224 is a holder with an adhesive surface of 110 mm x 110 mm, especially for PVC inflatables. The bracket must be glued to the hull of inflatable boats.
Due to the PVC base, this bracket is perfect for installation on PVC inflatables. The best hold is provided by gluing with the Bengar PVC glue kit (article number: MK-04). Alternatively, you can attach it with the self-adhesive double adhesive VHB from 3M (article number). The double adhesive adheres particularly well to smooth surfaces such as wood, metal or plastic. On the boat skin of inflatable boats it can come off if it is assembled and dismantled too often. The advantage of the double adhesive is that it can be removed without leaving a trace.
If you have a Hypalon inflatable boat and are looking for a suitable bracket, the bracket with the article number: FMp226 is perfect for this. For Nitroion inflatables, you should use the bracket with the article number: FMp227. ATTENTION: The Bengar PVC adhesive cannot be used with these types of inflatable boats!
- smaller adhesive surface for smaller spaces
- Bracket for PVC inflatables
- Dimensions: 110 mm x 110 mm
- must be glued to the boat skin
- contains the Fs219 bracket to the corresponding base
- full compatibility with the entire range of fasting accessories
- Easy-to-operate locking mechanism when changing accessories such as rod, smartphone or drink holder to the holder
- Accessories can be exchanged easily
- Protective cap to prevent water or dirt from getting into the holder
If you are looking for a holder with a larger adhesive surface, take a look at the article with the article number FMp225!