2 X Fasting Brackets [Tube Base] (Ø 30/32 Mm) Boot Rail Assembly: Clamps
With the FMr232 you have 2 brackets that you can easily and conveniently attach to a railing (handrail on the deck of a ship) in your boat. The twin pack consists of two Fs219 brackets and a Mr232 base. The clamping mechanism of the Mr232 base enables it to be securely fastened at any point on the railing or a pipe – without any drilling whatsoever. For this purpose, the tube must have a diameter of between 30 mm 1.18 “and 32 mm 1.26”.
The 8 fastening screws (4 per bracket) allow the base, can be moved along the railing (without dismantling) and when the screws are tightened, the rotation of the base around its own axis is prevented. The base is made of high quality polyamide plastic.
The bracket is compatible with all Fasten accessories. It is important that you lubricate the fastening ring with silicone grease.The supplied silicone is intended for the lubrication of the moving parts and the sealing ring and prevents the formation of a water film that could freeze, which does not affect the functionality of the brackets even at low temperatures .
- Bracket for boats with railing (railing on the deck of a ship)
- for railing or other types of rods with a Ø (diameter )from 30 mm 1.18 “to 32 mm 1.26” thought
- contains two Fs219 brackets for the corresponding base
- full compatibility with the entire range of accessories from Fasten
- Easy-to-use locking mechanism for accessories such as rod, smartphone or cup holders
- Accessories can be easily exchanged
- Protective cap so that no water or dirt gets into the holder
Are you looking for brackets for smaller Ø (diameter)? Then the article number FMr225 (22 mm 0.87 “to 25 mm 1”) is ideal for you!
|Country of manufacture||Ukraine|
|Net weight||355 g|
|Length x width x height||110 × 70 × 65 mm|