Fasten Rod Extension (610 Mm) (Ø 32) Made Of Aluminum, Center Can Be Bent
The Ex610 is an extension for all inclinable fasting articles (where the article name says “inclinable”), such as: B. Rod, anchor and GoPro holders. The extension is switched between by loosening the tilting joint and then screwing it back onto the extension. It consists of 2 tubular rods that are attached to each other and thus have a kink point in the middle. This gives you the freedom to place your tilting fasting accessories the way you want them. This can be particularly advantageous with action cameras.
The assembly of the extension is quick and easy. Here is an example that will clearly explain how you should proceed:
Let’s assume you have an HT213 rod holder from Fasten and want to extend it in height. Then you should use this extension together with the rod holder. The rod holder can be tilted and comes with a corresponding star-shaped connector for the Fs219 bracket.
- To use the extension, you should unscrew the star-shaped plug from the rod holder.
- Then screw this onto the lower end of the extension.
- You screw the actual rod holder that is left over to the upper end of the extension.
- You have now installed your rod holder on the extension. Now you can plug the extension into the Fs219 bracket on your boat. Note: You can determine the angle of inclination yourself. The washers supplied are used to fine-tune the angle of inclination in stages. As soon as you have determined the angle, all you have to do is tighten the screw with the plastic handle by hand so that the position of the rod holder is fixed. You can screw the two parts of the extension together in the same way, taking into account the angle of inclination.
The assembly is identical for all other inclinable Fasten accessories.
Since the Ex610 extension consists of 2 metal tubes with a Ø (diameter) of 32 mm, you can attach several FMr132 or FMr232 bases with brackets to the tubes. The extension is 610 mm long.
- Extension for all inclinable accessories from Fasten, such as rod, anchor or GoPro holders
- Length: 610 mm
- inclinable in stages
- requires an Fs219 bracket, which must be available on your boat
- simple fixing mechanism without tools
- consists of 2 metal tubes with a kink in the middle
- Thanks to the tube diameter (Ø) of 32 mm, you can attach several FMr132 or FMr232 brackets
|Country of manufacture||Ukraine|
|Net weight||440 g|
|Length x width x height||649 × 72 × 59 mm|
Black/Aluminum-Black, Black/Aluminum-Silver, Gray/Aluminum-Silver