Fasting Bracket [Scotty Basis] For Kayaks, Assembly: Screws
Many kayaks have a recess based on mounts from Scotty, RAM and Fish-On. Now this bracket can be attached to the kayak exactly at these points. With the Seven Bass Belly, for example, the lock can be screwed into the glued bracket. All 4 holes fit perfectly.
The FFr444 is a bracket especially for kayakers. Many kayaks have so-called Scotty recesses.Most of these kayaks have square recesses in the typical shape at the points where brackets can be mounted. There are also pre-drilled holes there so that you do not have to drill anything.
But there is nothing wrong with attaching this bracket to your boat without the Scotty recess. Such a solution makes sense in the case of extreme loads on the bracket. Because 8 screws hold more firmly than 4 screws, as with the FMb.
- designed for kayakers
- contains the Fs219 bracket to the corresponding base
- full compatibility with the entire range of accessories from Fasten
- easy-to-operate locking mechanism for accessories such as rod, smartphone or drink holders
- accessories can be easily exchanged
- Compatible with Scotty, RAM and Fish-On recesses
- No drilling necessary with Scotty recess
- for extreme loads on the bracket
- protective cap, so that no water or dirt gets into the bracket
IMPORTANT: The bracket is NOT attached with self-tightening screws! 4 screws with nuts and washers are included.
|Country of manufacture||Ukraine|
|Net weight||222 g|
|Length x width x height||110 × 63 × 41 mm|
There are no reviews yet.