Fasting Rod Extension (400 Mm) (Ø 23) For Items With A Small Joint Washer
The Ex400 is an extension for all inclinable fasting items (with a small joint disc), such as B. Lf003,Ng002, Ng400,MAx021,TAx141,MAx020,TAx140, Tp173.The extension is switched between by loosening the tilting joint and then screwing it back onto the extension.It consists of a tubular bar with a gradually adjustable angle for your accessories. This gives you the freedom to position your tiltable fasting accessories the way you want them.
The extension can be installed quickly and easily. Here is an example that will clearly explain how you should proceed:
Let’s say you have an Ng002 camera holderof fasting and would like to extend this in height. Then you should use this extension together with the camera holder. The camera holder can be tilted and comes with a corresponding star-shaped plug for the Fs219 bracket.
- To use the extension, you should unscrew the star-shaped plug from the camera holder.
- Then screw this to the lower end of the extension.
- You screw the actual camera holder that is left over to the upper end of the extension.
- Now you have yours Camera holder mounted on the extension. Now you can plug the extension into the Fs219 bracket on your boat. Note: You can determine the angle of inclination yourself. The washers supplied are used to fine-tune the angle of inclination in stages. As soon as you have determined the angle, all you have to do is tighten the screw with the plastic handle by hand so that the position of the rod holder is fixed.
The assembly is identical for all other inclinable Fasten accessories .
Since the Ex400 extension consists of a metal tube with a diameter of 23 mm, you can attach an additional FMr125 or FMr225 base with bracket (s) to the tube. The extension is 400 mm long.
- Extension for all tiltable accessories from Fasten, such as rod, anchor or GoPro holders
- Length: 400 mm
|Country of manufacture||Ukraine|
|Net weight||132 g|
|Length x width x height||0 × 0 × 0 mm|
There are no reviews yet.