Fasting Rod With 3 X Brackets (Length: 350 Mm) One Fastening Point: Middle
How often have you wanted to be able to attach several Fasten accessories to one holder? Now this problem is a thing of the past.With the Gm350-3 you can decide for yourself how many brackets you want to have at the same timewithout having to mount additional brackets. Whether you need one, two, four or five brackets – the choice is yours. Put simply, if you already have a bracket on your boat, you can attach these accessories there and thus make several brackets out of one bracket.
The rod is made of coated aluminum alloy and, with its length of 350 mm, is long enough to attach up to 5 brackets at the same time. Since the multi-connector strip has the fastening point in the middle, the brackets attached to it are suitable for small to medium loads.
The multi-connector strip is delivered with 3 x FMr132 brackets as standard. You can also screw additional FMr132 brackets onto the rod.
It is important that you lubricate the fastening ring with silicone grease.The silicone supplied is intended for the lubrication of the moving parts and the sealing ring and prevents it the formation of a water film, which could freeze, which does not affect the functionality of the brackets even at low temperatures.
- turns a single bracket into several brackets (up to 5)
- the brackets can be rotated 360° around the rod; simply tighten the screws in the desired position
- the rod can be rotated 360° in steps on the bracket on the boat
- for small to medium loads
- infinite Combination options: Now you can, for example, attach your smartphone, tablet, navigation system, flashlight, cup holder or rod holder at the same time
- Compatible with FMr132 brackets (3x FMr132 brackets are included)
- the supplied 3 x brackets are compatible with all Fasten accessories
|Country of manufacture||Ukraine|
|Net weight||945 g|
|length x width x height||350 × 136 × 65 mm|
Black/Aluminum-Black, Black/Aluminum-Silver, Gray/Aluminum-Silver
There are no reviews yet.