[Set] Set: Fasting Platform (100x100mm) + Bracket [PVC Base] (110x110mm) For Gluing
Set includes: 1x FMp224 + 1xSl223.
The FMp224 is a bracket with an adhesive surface of 110 mm x 110 mm, especially for PVC inflatable boats. The bracket must be glued to the boat skin of inflatable boats.
Due to the PVC base, this bracket is perfect for installation on PVC inflatable boats. Gluing with the Bengar PVC adhesive kit (item number: MK-04) provides the best hold. Alternatively, they can also be attached with the self-adhesive double-sided adhesive VHB from 3M. The double adhesive adheres particularly well to smooth surfaces such as wood, metal or plastic. On the boat skin of inflatable boats, if it is assembled and dismantled too often, it could come loose. The advantage of double glue is that it can be removed without leaving any traces.
If you have a Hypalon inflatable boat and are looking for a suitable holder for it, the holder with the item number: FMp226 is perfect for it. For Nitroion inflatables you should use the bracket with the item number: FMp227.
ATTENTION: The Bengar PVC adhesive cannot be used with these types of inflatable boats!
- smaller adhesive surface for narrow spaces
- Bracket for PVC inflatable boats
- Dimensions: 110 mm x 110 mm
- must be glued to the boat skin
- contains the Fs219 bracket for the corresponding base
- full compatibility with the entire range of Fasten accessories
- easy-to-operate locking mechanism when changing accessories such as rod, smartphone or cup holders to the holder
- accessories can be easily exchanged
- protective cap so that no water or dirt gets into the holder
If you are looking for a bracket with a larger adhesive surface, take a look at the article with the article number FMp225!
The SI223 is a platform that is perfect for attaching cameras, GPS or echo sounders to your boat. This gives you a (100 mm x 100 mm) large area on which you can attach any devices that require a flat surface. li class = “p1”> Dragonfly 6 & 7
- Strict 4
- 42-55 Series
- GPSMAP 527
- GPSMAP 547
- 500 Series
- 600 Series
If you also have a neig & tilt mechanism, the article with the article number: SLt223 is interesting for you.
|Country of manufacture||Ukraine|
|Net weight||315 g|
|Length x width x height||110 × 110 × 76 mm|